Regardless of how your raw materials are delivered, we will supply you with a suitable acceptance and transportation station:
- Bulk goods such as granular sugar are transferred from the truck to the storage tanks/silos using pneumatic systems and conveyor screws.
- Big-bags enter the system via a hopper.
- Liquids from tanker vehicles are transferred via an appropriate pump station to the place of storage.
- Drum contents are directed to the production using discharging equipment.
- Cans are opened, emptied, washed and crushed ready for recycling. The product is pumped out.
All our systems work almost without loss and can be automatically cleaned.